CDP Advanced 1: Self-Knowledge
Prerequisites: Consciousness Development Program
CDP Advanced 1: Self-Knowledge is one of the IAC’s most powerful and personally transformative courses. It is a deep weekend immersion in intensive self-analysis that helps you to not only evaluate your current personal condition, but also to identify the changes necessary to accomplish your existential program or life purpose.
Benefits of Advanced 1 include:
- Deep insights into your personal thinking and emotional patterns
- Identification and reprograming of old habits neglected through our daily routine and a lack of reflection
- Awareness of your strong traits and how to apply them for greater fulfillment
- Indication of your weak traits and how to modify them as a key step in your personal evolution
- Increased clarity around the direction of your existential program or life purpose
- Perception and reinforcement of your interaction with extraphysical helpers
- Discovery of factors hindering your bioenergetic and projective development
- Gains in the self-awareness needed to improve your personal relationships
Advanced 1 is usually hosted near our local IAC office, in a hotel away from the hustle and bustyle of the city. You will have an entire weekend to reflect on yourself and your life without interference. The course is led by two highly experienced instructors, and the number of students is capped at 20 to guarantee you quality student-instructor interaction.
The atmosphere of this course is designed for you to take a step away from the business of everyday life and devote time to examining yourself in a profound way. Advanced 1 combines theoretical classes, bioenergy exercises, video screenings, and group discussions. It is a transformative program designed for those who have completed the CDP and are ready to take the next step towards living up to their personal potential.
See below for dates of upcoming Advanced 1 workshops: